1) pipe fittings, Petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, medical equipment
2) Aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc.
The tee is a pipe fitting and a pipe joint. Also known as pipe tee or tee pipe fittings, tee joints, used in the branch pipe of main pipe.
The tee is a chemical pipe fitting with three openings, namely one inlet and two outlets; or two inlets and one outlet. There are T-shaped and Y-shaped, with equal-diameter nozzles and different diameter nozzles. it is used for three identical or different pipeline collections. The main function of the tee is to change the direction of the fluid.
Divided by pipe size:
1.The connecting ends of the equal-diameter tees are all the same size.
2.The main pipe of the different diameter tee is the same size, and the pipe diameter of the branch pipe is smaller than the pipe diameter of the main pipe.
1. Light weight and corrosion resistance, so it is convenient to carry.
2. Relatively smooth, not easy to scale, and the overall performance is very good.
3. Durability, non-toxic and harmless, can be used with confidence.
4. Resist the ultraviolet rays from the outside and will not affect the water quality.
5. The construction is relatively simple, the connection method is more advanced, and the leakage problem can be avoided.
Comparing to other materials, aluminum material has:
1. Aluminum has strong corrosion resistance and multi-surface oxidation at ambient temperature. If the surface of aluminum parts is being treated, such as electroplating, the effect will be better.
2. The density of aluminum is small, and the weight per unit volume is much smaller than that of iron and steel. This can reduce the single weight of some mechanical products, thus saving oil and reducing costs.
3. Aluminum has good toughness and can be used in casting, drawing, stamping, die casting and other processes with good processing performance.
|Application||1) pipe fittings, Petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, medical equipment,|
|2) Aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc.|
|casting process||client drawings , pattern, raw casting, machining, packing and delivery|
|Surface treatment||plating, anodizing powder coating, spray-paint|
|Material||Aluminum or Customized|
|Size||available in all sizes or as customer's drawings|
|Standard||DIN, AISI, ASTM, BS, JIS, etc|
|Service||To chart to sample production; OEM / ODM|