Type: OEM or ODM
MOQ: 100 pieces
Main market: Germany, Italy, England, France, Spain
Feature of CNC aluminum parts
1. Reduce production costs
2. Increase brand value added
3. Shorten the production cycle
4. A wide range of products to meet the diverse needs of customers in different fields.
Process: Die casting
Why choose it, not sand casting?
1. our OEM die casting product quality is good, and the dimensional accuracy is higher. It will see a better finish on the surface of the product, and it has strong strength and hardness, as well as elongation.
2. Since die cast aluminum is machine-produced, it is more efficient, and the life of die-cast aluminum is still very long, and can be as high as several hundred thousand or even millions of times, and it can also be mechanized and automated.
3. aluminum alloy die cast parts also has a very good economic effect, and can be directly used after mechanical processing, which shortens the processing amount and improves the utilization rate of the metal, which not only saves the assembly time, but also saves metal very well.
|Stainless Steel||SS201,SS301,SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.|
|Steel||mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.|
|Copper||C11000,C12000,C12000, C36000 etc.|
|Aluminum||AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.|
|Iron||A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.|
|Zinc||ZZnAI4Cu1Mg, ZA4-1, ZZnAI4Cu3Mg, ZA4-3, ZZnAI6Cu1, ZA6-1,etc.|
|Surface Treatment||anodizing, blackening, electroplating, painting, powder coating, passivate, carburize etc.|
|Finish||polished, mirror polished, brushed, sandblasted, heat treatment etc.|
|Tolerance||+/-0.002mm or +/- 0.00008 inch|
|Surface Roughness||Ra0.4 (milled or turned without polishing or grinding)|
|Color||anodized(black, silver, blue, gold, red, green, pink etc.), painting(all colors)|
|Logo Method||laser engraving, CNC engraving, screen-printing etc.|
|Application of aluminum spare parts||1) Hardware & pipe fittings products|
|2) Security system|
|3) Auto and motor accessories|
|4) Lamp fixtures|
|5) Medical apparatus and instruments accessories|
|6) Electrical & telecom products|
|7) Except above, we can design and produce according to customer's request|
QC & Package:
Q: What do I need for offering a quote ?
A: Please offer us 2D or 3D drawings (with material, dimension, tolerance, surface treatment and other technical requirement etc.) ,quantity, application or samples. Then we will quote the best price within 24h.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ depends on our client's needs, besides, we welcome trial order before mass-production.
Q:Can I get some sample for check quality?
A: Yes, single sample will charge sample fee. For batch production we will provide sample for check before batch production or we will charge sample fee first, will refund after batch production.
Q: What is the production cycle?
A: It varies a lot depending on product dimension, technical requirements and quantity. We always try to meet customers' requirement by adjusting our workshop schedule.
Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A.: T/T, L/C