Material: ductile iron
Process: sand cast
MOQ: 100 pieces
Loading port: Tianjin
Payment terms: T/T, D/P, L/C
Product Feature of cast iron barrier:
1.Anti-bending, anti-aging, high performance;
2.Special anti-corrosion treatment and three times surface paint treatment;
3.Accord with environmental standard.
urban intersection lanes
airports, banks, schools, business centers, stadiums
public and private sections, parking lots
|Bollard-03||ductile iron||650 mm||250 mm||21 KGS/PC|
About Our Barrier:
1. We can provide several ranges of street bollards, which protect your property from damage by vehicles in Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel or Cast Aluminum. Some types come with fixed surface box function as fixator.
2. Bottom of bollards is buried in the floor or ground, generally in concrete. Some types could be fixed by bolts through flange bottom.
3. We are also capable to help our customers to design and manufacture all kinds of bollards according to any of your requirements.
1. Q: What is our factory product range?
A: cast iron parts, cast aluminum parts, die-casting parts
2. Q: What is the whole process for doing business with us ?
A: 1) Please send us the photo of the product you need and we will send you the quotation according to your requirements.
2) If price is acceptable and you need sample, we provide PI to you to arrange payment for sample.
3) If you approve sample and require for bulk production for order, we will provide PI and arrange mass production as soon as receiving 30% deposit.
4) We will send you photos when items are finished &arrange delivery after receiving 70% balance.
3. Q: What’s our service?
A:1). OEM is available. If you have the item photos or drawings, please send it to us.
2). Sample order is offered. Normally it takes 15-20 days for a sample.
3). Size and colors can be customized per your request.
4). Logo or company name can be printed on the products per your request.
5). Photos will be sent to you before delivery.
6). Warranty is 1 year. Our products can be used outdoor for more than 5 years.
4. Q: What’s our payment term?
A: T/T: 30% deposit before production and 70% balance before delivery. For sample order, full
payment before production. L/C is also offered.
5. Q: What’s our shipping term?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, Express Delivery
6. Q: What’s lead time?
A: Normally it takes 25 days for a full container and 15 days for a sample.