Die-casting aluminum parts and ordinary die-casting parts are not easy to distinguish in appearance. The quality of the blank produced by the continuous casting and continuous forging process is similar to the "first casting and then forging" process. We usually see the first casting and then forging process: the blank production requires a total of two molds, one set is used for manual metal mold casting, and One set is used for precision forging using friction punches or hydraulic presses.
Die-casting aluminum parts china has a diverse range of products, including cars, motorcycles, communications, home appliances, hardware, power tools, IT, lighting, escalator steps, toy lights, etc. With the improvement of product development capabilities, the range of die-casting products and applications is constantly expanding, and its die-casting equipment, die-casting molds and die-casting processes have undergone tremendous changes.
Since the die-casting aluminum alloy was put into commercial production in 1914, with the development of the automotive industry and the invention of the cold chamber die-casting machine, it has been rapidly developed. Die-casting aluminum alloys are divided into low-medium strength (such as Y102 in China) and high strength (Such as Y112 in China) two kinds. At present, die-casting aluminum alloys for industrial applications mainly include the following series: AlSi, Al-Mg, Al-Si-Cu, Al-Si-Mg, Al-Si-Cu-Mg, Al-Zn, etc.
Die-Casting Aluminum Parts China
Matters needing attention in large aluminum casting core molding technology:
(1) Die-casting aluminum parts factory believes that for parts that are very thick in large aluminum castings, it is very prudent to set up risers on them to prevent the formation of processes based on the original hot joint In hot sections, the effect of using cold iron is often better than that of a single riser in a very thick part.
(2) For ring-shaped or frame-shaped castings with thinner wall thickness, when the pouring system is located in the center of the casting, the runner between the direct gate and the runner ring is made into a fold line to prevent shrinkage Tensile stress causes deformation and cracks in the casting.
(3) For large aluminum castings with a large number of grids and partitions, in order to avoid the defect of insufficient casting, in addition to aligning the inner gate to the direction of the grid or the partition, the exhaust of the casting itself is also very important Technological elements.
(4) In the sand casting, for castings that are too large in size without a suitable sandbox, and for castings with more than one complex cavity on one side, the method of grouping and grouping can achieve better results.
(5) When forming the core, the following four aspects should be grasped: the stability of the sand core placement; the accuracy of the sand core positioning; the operability of the core shape; the mutual compatibility of the core, and other process elements. In the case of group molding, the sand should be enclosed outside the group sand block to prevent the leakage of the box.
The aluminum casting process is used to solve the problem of aluminum slag, including the smelting of aluminum raw materials. It is characterized by the addition of a slagging agent and refining agent during the smelting process. The smelted hot aluminum slag is loaded into the hopper through a closed thermal insulation transfer box and then lifted The machine pours the hot aluminum slag into the high-temperature pot body through the oblique material port and continuously stirs it. The aluminum liquid flows out from the bottom of the high-temperature pot body and returns to the melting furnace. The slag is classified by air separation to obtain two kinds of coarse and fine slag, and the coarse slag is returned to the melting furnace, and the fine slag is used as the raw material for electrolytic production.