Type: pipe fitting
Process: die casting
MOQ: 1 Ton
Supply ability: 600 Tons per month
In the piping system, elbow is a pipe that changes the direction of the pipe. According to the angle, there are three most commonly used 45° and 90°180°, and other abnormal angle elbows such as 60° are also included according to engineering needs.
Other names: 90° elbow, right angle elbow, stamping elbow, pressing elbow, mechanism elbow, welding elbow, etc.
Why should I buy aluminum elbow?
Comparing to other materials, aluminum material has:
1. Aluminum has strong corrosion resistance and multi-surface oxidation at ambient temperature. If the surface of aluminum parts is being treated, such as electroplating, the effect will be better.
2. The density of aluminum is small, and the weight per unit volume is much smaller than that of iron and steel. This can reduce the single weight of some mechanical products, thus saving oil and reducing costs.
3. Aluminum has good toughness and can be used in casting, drawing, stamping, die casting and other processes with good processing performance.
|Name||Aluminum elbow(30 degree/45 degree/60 degree/90 degree/135 degree)|
|Application||1) pipe fittings, Petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, medical equipment,|
|2) Aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc.|
|casting process||client drawings , pattern, raw casting, machining, packing and delivery|
|Surface treatment||plating, anodizing powder coating, spray-paint|
|Material||Aluminum or Customized|
|Size||available in all sizes or as customer's drawings|
|Standard||DIN, AISI, ASTM, BS, JIS, etc|
|Service||To chart to sample production; OEM / ODM|
Package: plywood case
Why choose us?
History-Since 1987, with more than 30 years history on casting
Cost-Direct manufacturer, strictly cost control to guarantee the competitive price
Inspection-Not only produce products, but also provide special designed product upon request. With the technical support, supervision all-time and quality track service
Market-nearly 60 customers located in around 30 countries including Spain, Morocco, Romania, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Poland, Mauritius, UK etc.
1. What is the payment terms?
T/T, D/P, L/C
2. What is the delivery time for order?
Normally it is about 20 days. It also depends on specification and quantity.
3. Can you send samples?
Existing models can be provided, customized model needs to be discussed.
4. Can you add logo on the product?
Yes, as required
5. Are you factory?
Yes, we are, so we can give you the best price and service.